<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Okay, i'm finally here to blog after so long.

Too lazy to update about the past few days, but you can refer to liting's blog. Haha. Cause i went out with her like practically half the week. So yeah.

Anyway, many 'chers were absent today. Haha. But school's boring la. Can't stand it. Sigh. After school, 'chionged' to dhoby ghaut to meet liting. She's sick and she still went out with me. I feel so bad. Haha, we finally bought our beach bags. My cost only $3.90? I can't believe it man! Hahahaha. ( :

Okay, i really have nothing much to blog now. School is just all about tests and homework. I can't wait for the weekend, esp. sunday! :D